Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

awesome

i have never heard this version of the song before. and beleive me i looked. putting all the characters from great flash movies was a great idea. even the mortal kombat reference was great, reminds me of the mk parody flash with cyrax, actually im pretty sure its based off it?

Peanut Butter Jelly 2004 Peanut Butter Jelly 2004

new favorite

i had no idea this existed! very well done! smooth animation and a great interpretation.

lll_Deception Part 4_lll lll_Deception Part 4_lll

not even a spasmbar?

it is pretty good and alot better then i could be bothered to do.

i wish you luck and that your skills continue to grow and maybe you will get that lip synching down.

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks Mr. Format.
There is indeed no spasmbar but ... I ... I'm way too lazy to make my own preloader, I think I took this one from Flashkit or something.
Thanks for the compliments. And I'm really working on that lip synching with tutorials and stuff. I might be able to master it at the end of the year I guess.
Thanks for the review,
ALEX

Pirates of Time [DEMO] Pirates of Time [DEMO]

Great!

The demo looks great. If the main game is on par with this it should be a really good
game. I cant wait for the full version.

of course since it is only a demo I can't give any more than an 8.

Anti Clock King Anti Clock King

where's frogbag?

frogbag is banished. where is frogbag?

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

TOP NOTCH!

This is one of the best games i have ever played. and the first review i could honestly give all 10's for. I beat the game! It actually isn't that hard. Those pink guys are cheap, but the dragon is cheap also!
STOP SCRATCHING THINE BALLS!